Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Staying Accountable

Just finished my second book for January...ok I an a few days into February but I was also reading another book at the same time that I should be able to finish this week as well.

Satisfy My Thirst Soul by Linda Dillow

Linda Dillow has been a favorite author of mine for years. In fact her Creative Counterpart has been the book I have encouraged new brides to read for years. My copy is falling apart on my book shelf.

I recommend reading Satisfy My Thirsty Soul to all those who are looking for practical ways to deepen your worship in your daily lives. Dillow first shares about worship in general and how she was awakened to more intimate and fulfilling worship. She then shares about how to worship in our life, words, work, attitude, waiting, pain and our wills. She gives very practical ways to enjoy His presence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God certainly does know how to captivate us with even the simplest of His creation. Just imagine what awaits us in heaven. You really should get up early every morning. You would probably be amazed to know that the sun rises every day and is spectacular every day. P.S. please tell Brandy.LOL