Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Countdown to Christmas: Day Ten

I'm still sick....I am hardly ever sick and when I am I can't stand it. I have way too many things to do especially to get ready for this Thursday. I was thinking, as I was sneezing and wiping my nose, that I needed to be ready. God interrupted my thoughts and said, "That is exactly why you are sick. I don't want you to be ready but completely dependent on Me." If I get through tomorrow at all it will be because my God is big and He wants all the attention. I know God has led me to forget what I wanted to work on to share and go with my story. God wants whoever shows up to know He sees them, He hears them and He cares about them. Please pray with me that this is what they hear and feel tomorrow.

Since I am sick and finding it hard to write I wanted to share something fun with you. It is an Christmas I.Q. Test. See how well you do.

1. As long as Christmas has been celebrated, it has been on December 25th. (True or False)

2. Joseph was from


3. How did Mary and Joseph travel to Bethlehem?

4. Mary and Joseph were married when Mary became pregnant? (True or False)

5. Mary and Joseph were married when Jesus was born. (True or False)

6. Mary was a virgin when she delivered Jesus (True or False)

7. What did the Innkeeper tell Mary and Joseph?

8. Jesus was delivered in a

9. A "Manger" is a

10. Which animals does the bible say were present at Jesus' birth?

11. Who saw the star in the east?

12. How many angels spoke to the shepherds?

13. What "sign" did the angels tell the shepherds to look for?

14. What did the angels sing?

15. What is a "Heavenly Host'?

16. What is frankincense?

17. What is Myrrh?

18. How many wise men came to see Jesus?

19. What does wise men refer to?

20. The wise men found Jesus where?

21. Why did the wise men stop in Jerusalem?

22. Where in the Bible do we find the Christmas story?

23. Who told Mary and Joseph to go to Bethlehem?

24. Why did Joseph take his family to Egypt?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have completed this worksheet do I need to turn it in on sunday for a grade or will you send me the answers? Just kidding... This was fun!

Thanks

Jamie