Thursday, July 09, 2009

Just A Bit More Camp News

Mega Relay went well....that was a lot of kids doing messy and crazy relays at one time! Out kids did really well. Matthew's face was completely covered with yellow war paint. Wesley had I think red and I think that was a pink tie around Sonny. All of them had some sort of color on them. It was fun to watch and I will just keep Jodi's little secret.

The last night of worship was good, The Holy Spirit was even greater! One of our own prayed to receive Christ! How awesome and amazing is His love and grace toward us. We had a good time during our church group devotions. The youth told their funny stories of the day. I learned that Sonny was using the ironing board to go down the steps? Quinten was taped to the chair and Madison and Jodi were too tired to climb down the hill so they decided to just roll. I am sure there is so much more we all just don't want to know. Laughing with the kids brings joy.

I wanted to talk more about the earlier post but just too plain tired for that now. I am and for home...then it's all on for VBS.

No comments: