Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Monday, June 11, 2007

You know how pastors always get on their sheep when they fight change? I had my own challenge today with change. This was the second year that the pastors conference had a special session for the wives. I love hearing my heroes preach, I have enjoyed sitting with my husband for a change so I had the spirit of resistance to attending the wives session. I am so glad I fought the mood!

I was blessed and challenged. The theme was Strength for the journey.

The afternoon session, we were all back together again. I was blessed to meet up with our good friends the Ryder's. The speakers, Dr. Michael Catt & Dr. James MacDonald were used by God to speak to my hungry heart.

The evening session was even better and my faith was challenged through God's messages by Dr. J. D. Grear, Dr. James Merritt & Dr. Johnny Hunt. All of this and the great music as well!!

I have been blessed and have so much to ponder, pray and confess.

No comments: