Thursday, August 23, 2007

An Invitation

Ladies of JPBC I want to encourage you to attend with me the Women of Faith Conference. It will be an investment of time and monies that will pay back in inspiration, laughter and pure divine delight not to mention the fellowship between those ladies willing to go on the adventure. I have had the privledge to attend several of these conferences and am always glad I did. The stories I could tell! Let’s just say one said adventure involves tattoos, running out of gas, a found license plate and a “sign.” I know those fellow sojourners out there are having a time remembering our adventure with our Lord. This particular journey was a life changing event for my very good friend Erin. Maybe she will share on the comment page how God can use such an event to get our attention and our hearts by captivating us with His love. I will need to know very soon if you will be attending so please consider taking a ride with me and our Lord.

PS Erin, Jeanette, Donna if you want to attend with us you are more than welcome….

1 comment:

C.C. and Double T said...

Ladies,

God did indeed grab hold of my heart at the Women of Faith Conference that year, and He prepared me ahead of time to be ready to receive what He wanted to share with me that night. If you would like to read the story, go to the following posts on my blog...

Erin

http://his-heart.blogspot.com/2006/05/freedom-part-1.html

http://his-heart.blogspot.com/2006/06/freedom-part-2.html